September 15, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice if we were married...

Remember Devin Dunn, my college friend who just happens to be an outstanding photographer?  He took our engagement pictures on Sunday afternoon!  They turned out beautifully, and I am exceedingly excited to share them with you!


The weather was cheerfully sunny and comfortably warm.  Guided by our artistic photographer, we posed inside the courtyard of Fourth Presbyterian Church on Michigan Avenue and around the lovely corners of Lincoln Park.


 Devin did a wonderful job!  These are only a handful of the shots!


Only 275 more days until I get to marry this man!

5 comments:

  1. That second picture is prettty adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Faith, I was just facebook stalking kids from Gramercy and saw your gorgeous profile picture! It makes me so happy to see you are getting married and seem to be doing so well! :) Just want to say hi and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and beautiful engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to say this: You are very beautiful!

    I hope you and your husband have a marriage of happiness love, laughter and success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!