June 29, 2011

No más silencio

I'm back, bloggers!  It's been almost two months since I updated Sojourn of Faith.  Have some of you given up on me?  I wouldn't blame you!  After the spring semester ended, life became a blur of full-time work, then a flight home, then wedding preparations, then an amazing wedding!  It was busy and sometimes stressful, but absolutely wonderful.  Now, I am married to the man that I started dating over 5 years ago.  The wait was difficult, but now we live together as husband and wife, and it is just... right.


We honeymooned in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  The weather and scenery were gorgeous, and we had a great time!





I will post more updates soon!  It's good to be back!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you guys! I've been waiting to hear the updates from your wedding! I know it was beautiful!

    PS: My brother is going to Moody next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. Don't know why it said anonymous! It's me Jennifer from theblairaffairs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and congratulations!

    May you both be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith! You are married! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back! long lost blogger..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you have a lot to talk to us all about then girl :). I love your blog and I could never give up on you. Blessings and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ,perfect pictures XOEve

    http://orchid-orchidea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to you!! marriage is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!! Congrats on getting married, hope you are loving married life! Can't wait to see more posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations!!!!!! and how fun that you went to gatlinburg!! That place is so fun! Hope you are settling into married life well!! Let's see some wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Glad you're back! Congrats on your wedding! ;)

    *Abby*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! And I love your blue ring... is there a story behind that one?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you two had the loveliest time! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more photos. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. your ring looks really unique. I hope GOd will be glorified in your new marriage. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!