December 7, 2011

Almost there!

My last college class ever is this afternoon.  At 1:50 p.m., I will walk out the classroom, and that will be it.  Just one exam on Monday, and it's all over.  Where did the past three years go?  Is my college career really coming to an end?  It is bittersweet, but I am excited about the future... and I am so very ready to be done!

 
A sneak peak of our recent trip to New York City!




I have missed updating Sojourn of Faith, I can't wait to spend more time with you all soon!

7 comments:

  1. yay!! :)Congrats on being done too

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years left for me, but I can't wait for that feeling!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! So excited for you!

    Oh, and you guys went to NY!!! Amazing! I can't wait for more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for a new piece of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! How exciting! What a thrilling feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear more about your trip! And how exciting that you're finished with your undergraduate classes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!