April 26, 2012

In the kitchen


Our kitchen is small, but oh-so-large in character.  Where else can you find mint green, enamel cabinets with glass handles?  I'm trying to spend more time in here, slowly but surely expanding my horizons by experimenting with these new, not-too-hard recipes:
  1. scrambled eggs with fresh ricotta and chives
  2. crock pot sante fe chicken
  3. turkey stuffed bell peppers
  4. easy parmesan chicken
  5. baked shells with sausage, spinach, and ricotta cheese

(That is an old ice box... for real!)  Have you had any Pinterest success stories recently?

11 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen! So cute and vintage. What a fun place to cook. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! The cuteness of the kitchen makes up for the lack of space!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - I LOVE your kitchen - soooo cute!!
    I have had good success with my pinterest recipes so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! :) I love following your pins!

      Delete
  3. Ohh yes that kitchen is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this kitchen is such a dream! so much adorable character and the prettiest colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty :) your sink is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sink is pretty sweet! My shirt gets wet every time I wash dishes, though. The basin is so shallow!

      Delete
  6. I have kitchen envy now! :) I really love older homes because of their character! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!