March 20, 2013

3 beauty products I love


johnson's baby oil
l'oréal paris pore minimizing gel cleanser
l'oréal paris translucide naturally luminous loose powder

1  Just shaved your legs? Turn off the shower, but don't towel off just yet! Reach for that baby oil and massage a few drops into your legs for a smooth, silky shine. I've found that baby oil moisturizes my skin more effectively than lotion, and a little goes a long way.

2  Have oily skin like me? Instead of washing your face with the same, acne-fighting product twice per day, try reaching for this gentle cleanser in the mornings. I love the fragrance, and it gives my skin a break from the salicylic acid found in my evening scrub.

3  For years, I finished my makeup routine by dabbing my face with inexpensive, pressed powder. It was usually a shade too dark, and it always crumbled and cracked inside its plastic shell! Sometime last year, I decided to try applying this loose powder with a brush. Love it! The coverage is lightweight and natural-looking, and it keeps that oily shine to a minimum.

What products do you love?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have never thought of using baby oil, love that idea! And the pore minimizing gel cleanser sounds like just want I need to use in the morning too! I put both of those on my shopping list! Thanks for the really great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Oil is a must! I use it to take my makeup off. It's also great for making my legs shiny and smooth and hydrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrogena sesame seed body oil and Carmex lip balm!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these suggestions - sounds like we have the same type of skin too, so it's good to know what works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!