September 7, 2010

Mega Feast!

My roommates and I are dedicated fans of "The Office."  (Check out the poster which adorns our bedroom door.)

 

Remember "The Delivery Part 1" episode?  Pam and Kevin eat several meals together per day and decide to culminate this tradition with a "Mega Feast."  In honor of our favorite sitcom, my roommates and I enjoy periodic Mega Feasts throughout the semester!  On Labor Day, we cooked up an amazing Mega Breakfast!


Bacon (lots of bacon), scrambled eggs embellished with fresh green pepper and grated Swiss cheese, chocolate chip, gluten-free pancakes, freshly-ground coffee, and juice from the Ukrainian Village.  We listened to Pandora as we ate on the floor (our furniture situation is... complicated), enjoying a lazy morning free of classes and work.





I am blessed to live with these fun-loving, beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!