September 4, 2010

2C and Busyness

As I feared, the semester kickoff has acutely limited my ability to blog.  One entry per week is my new goal!  Between 16 credit hours, 24 work hours at Panera, Gospel Choir, and PCM in the suburbs, I have very little time to "waste" on the computer.   Yet, here I sit.  It is a beautiful, sunny, and 67-degree Saturday in downtown Chicago.  I am enjoying a string of tranquil hours at home before another long shift tonight.  Apartment living is wonderful!



Though my allotted cafeteria meals and busy schedule do not necessitate much cooking, it has been convenient to have my "own" kitchen.



The tree nicely obstructs the view of the concrete.  Our bedroom faces Lot C and the back entrance of Dryer and Jenkins Hall.  People watching is inevitable!

I have to add a shout-out to Chloe, whose blog inspired me to try Nutella.  I cannot overemphasize the deliciousness of this chocolaty, hazelnut spread!


Is it excessive to eat Nutella out of a jar, with a large spoon, in less-than-healthy quantities?  You be the judge.

4 comments:

  1. Eek! Nutella! One of my roommates is obsessed. I am sorry to say that I think it is gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Faith! I am jealous of your huge window/view!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's not excessive. In fact, sometimes eating Nutella with a spoon is the only thing to be done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!