March 17, 2011

Coffee Date

I am home for eight days.  Eight days... is not very long!  The visit is packed with various appointments, some related to wedding planning, some related to health check-ups, and the to-d0 list is extensive!


Today I was able to meet with my best friend, Bethany!  We have been friends since fourth grade!  Though we parted ways after high school, I moving to Illinois and she to Virginia, we still get together over breaks.  We talk for hours while enjoying delicious food.  Delicious food... like the Andes cheesecake we split this afternoon:


Amazing, eh?  Check out this menu!  It took us awhile to choose a drink!


Bethany and I talked for over two and half hours.  It was just what I needed.  She is a phenomenal young woman, a true encouragement, and I treasure her friendship!

Here's to friends!

3 comments:

  1. Catching up with old friends is the best! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! have a great weekend!! xo

    cksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith,
    I have been reading your blog for a month or two now, but have never really got around to commenting.
    I am an alomst-14-year-old pastor's daughter, living in SW Florida. Originally, I am from NC, but we moved to FL when I was about 3. (I LOVE NC!!! It's my favorite place to vacation- though all my grandparents are deseased- we still have a lot of friends there.)
    I LOVE your blog! And congrats on being engaged!!! =)

    Giving GOD the Glory!
    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!