January 26, 2012

A few things...

  1. First Aid Kit's new album is fantastical.  No surprise there.  And I've been playing it all morning.
  2. I'm finding that I really do like watching football.  My family wasn't into it, but Josh has been explaining the rules to me.  It's nice to know what the heck is going on.
  3. Bet you didn't know that my hubby plays the hammered dulcimer!  A few nights ago, we had a spontaneous jam session, trying to pick out this song.
  4. If you go to Dunkin' Donuts right before close, they give you extra doughnuts for free... which gives you an excuse to eat one for a late night snack, the one with the chocolate icing, chocolate chips, and sugary icing in the middle.
  5. Pinterest is so, so, so fun.  I opened an account three weeks ago, but didn't really start pinning until yesterday.  Oh, my.  I need to set a timer for my sessions.
Are any of you lovelies on Pinterest?  Let me know, because I would love to follow you!

6 comments:

  1. What! Your hubby places the dulcimer. That is awesome. I've had to learn to like football too. It's ok sometimes, but it does help to know what is going on! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love love pinterest... Very addicting. I take a few week breaks at a time now a days :) which is probably a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how much more enjoyable football gets once you understand what the heck is going on. Haha!

    I can't even remember the last time I was on Pinterest, haha. But you can find me here! & I will definitely look you up when I log in next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo just followed you!
    can't wait to see your pins!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait?.. free donuts?!
    I need to move to the states.

    following you on pinterest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!