February 6, 2012

Happy





These past few days have been so, so good.


Even the part when we accidentally dripped grease onto the oven floor, set off the smoke detector, and had to open all the windows.


Our apartment still smells like nasty bacon-smoke.






The Super Bowl was last night.  What could be better than a crowded Chicagoan apartment of friends?  There was much bitter rooting against the Patriots, laughter during the outrageous half-time show, and groaning at the mediocre commercials.  And we ate and ate.







I'm trying to get more creative with my outfits.  I am usually a slave to Old Navy V-necks and skinny jeans, but I'm trying to branch out a little.  It's fun to experiment with what I already have in the closet!










 

   


I got a new job last week (a second job, really) and it's awesome!  I work as a receptionist at a Pilates studio downtown.  I get to wear butt-huggin' yoga pants and make Starbucks runs for the instructors and schedule appointments for amazingly friendly clients.  I love it.


  So excited for this new season!


6 comments:

  1. Love the outfits you showed and congrats on the job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little outfit! Your new job sounds so fun! Do you get free classes? That would be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job! It sounds wonderful! And I loveee your outfit, too cute! I have a hard time staying away from my staples as well. Good for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you're doing a great job with the outfits! This looks absolutely adorable -- the boots, dress, sweater, necklace..... they're all in perfect harmony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. Love the second job description! so funny. Glad your branching out and having fun with your outfits. Do you get free pilates classes btw?
    that would be awesome wouldn't it?

    ♥CheChe

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh. I totally understand you with the trying to branch out in fashion part. Im a slave to vnecks and jeans too. And flats! I practically live in flats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!