April 20, 2012

Goals for a new season


It's been one month since I started my full-time job!  I am so blessed.  Now that I have the predictable schedule of a grown person, I am rethinking some aspects of our lifestyle.  Here are some goals I've set...
  1. Try at least one recipe from Pinterest per week
  2. Pack lunches so that Josh and I can avoid spending money at the cafeteria
  3. Watch a little less Hulu Plus during the day
  4. Take advantage of our wonderful camera as often as possible
  5. Keep those stunning flowers alive a few days more
Do you have any springtime goals?

12 comments:

  1. Good goals!
    Especially the pinterest one- th recipes I have gotten from there have all been successful thus far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The recipes I've tried have been great, too! I love how beautifully the food is photographed.

      Delete
  2. I could definitely follow on the Hulu one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to keep more fresh flowers around. It just makes me happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I have so many GOALS. Not necessarily seasonal. I definitely want to clean up my home but it is such a big task and I don't even know where to begin since it is a shared 4 way living situation with no real communication. And yes. I live with my brother sis and mom. ha

    I am going to be waking up early to go for a walk in the morning with a co-worker and then head to work because I really, really, really need to get back into exercising and I figure walking is always the best "foot back in the door".

    Pay off debt, tickets :( and get moved out somehow someway.

    I took started a grown up job :). SO I know how your feeling. the LORD is so very, very good :)!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, CheChe! I haven't been exercising, either. I'm so bad... I purposefully left it off my list! Haha. Yes, God is so, so good!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your list. You've inspired me - now I should make one of my own!
    Enjoying your blog... keep up the wonderful posts!

    xo Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your goals. it's always good to refine oneself.
    good luck and have fun while putting them into action! :)

    xx Nora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!