October 8, 2012

Fall caramel clusters


This recipe is really delicious. It is one of my few Pinterest finds which I have actually tried!


Does anything smell better than melting caramels and cream? Seriously.


 The recipe calls for cashews only, but I also added some mixed nuts that I needed to use up.


Here they are, freshly drizzled and ready to chill in the refrigerator! They have since been plucked from this sticky wax paper and nestled into a container.

Have you tried any new recipes lately? Do share!

11 comments:

  1. Those look awesome - will have to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwowowow! those look so good! a perfect fall snack! good luck not eating every single one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word..those look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! I better not make these, because they'd be gone in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy smokes, this looks amazing! a definite must try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh these look amazing!! definitely need to make these

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look just like heaven. Oh, my goodness. I think my Saturday is booked... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, so delicious. your photos looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think these babies would have made it as far as the fridge. They just look so darn delicious,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I've got to give this a shot! These look so wonderful!

    Thanks so much for sharing, Faith :)

    Kinsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!