December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning, v.1

We stayed in Chicago for the holidays this year. Although I missed spending time with family, I must say... Christmas at home with "just the two of us" was pretty wonderful.



I went a little overboard with Josh's stocking stuffers. The handle on the stocking even broke under the weight!


Midway through the morning, we noticed that it was snowing outside! Chicago's first real snowfall of the season came on Christmas Day. It made our morning together all the more cozy. 


Would you believe me if I told you that "White Christmas" by Andrea Bocelli was playing the moment we looked out the window?

2 comments:

  1. What a cozy day! :) I love spending Christmas morning with just the two of us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!