May 10, 2013

Lately


Things we're excited about:

1  Josh and I had to purchase new cell phones because U.S. Cellular was bought out by Sprint. The ordeal was unexpected and a little frustrating, but it was a fun excuse to get my very first smartphone! I am loving my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It's as big as my face, and it actually surpasses the iPhone 5 in several areas. Woohoo! Follow me on Instagram, if you wish.

2  Chicago is finally beginning to experience warmer weather! I am determined to eat lunch outside as often as possible this year. It's a much-needed escape from my cubicle, and heaven knows how much this skin needs to see the sun.

3  Last but not least, Josh is finishing up his undergraduate degree next week!!! He will graduate with high honors! I am so proud of him. When we first got married, he took two semesters off and worked full-time so that I could wrap up my own undergraduate degree. His sacrifice made our first year of marriage so much easier for both of us! By God's grace, we spent most every evening together (even when I was supposed to be doing homework... hehe) and paid every bill on time. Josh is an incredible man and I can't wait to see where we're headed next!

3 comments:

  1. awesome - congrats to you both and love your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ah, want to read the hobbit again - what nice cover art too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pretty bits.
    and I have that same copy of the hobbit!
    are you reading it right now?
    it's such a good read, and a lot more approachable than the Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!