December 11, 2010

Anticipation

My fiance signed the lease for his first apartment!  He is moving in after Christmas, and I will join him after our wedding in June.  Today I was able to see it for the first time!


The apartment building was constructed in the 1920s!  It has an urban, retro feel.  Note the enamel, black, white, and green cabinets.  So much character!



Even the bathroom has a retro feel!


This one-bedroom apartment is sunny and surprisingly spacious!  Josh made a good choice.  Check out the inside and outside sets of stairs!



This apartment is not yet my home, but it is his home, and his home will soon be our home. This season is one of joyful expectancy!


Note the misspelled name.  I'm sure we'll get used to it.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This apartment is amazing! There's nothing like an old, charming building to call home. You two will have so much fun making it yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!