December 15, 2010

Christkindlmarket

The fall semester is OVER!  I took my last final exam this afternoon.  Assuming I passed my classes, I am now a senior at Moody Bible Institute.  Crazy, eh?  Josh and I celebrated by going to the Christkindlmarket with his German class!



Browsing the adorable booths in Daley Plaza was very fun!  It was only 20 degrees outside, but the eating area was enclosed and heated.  I even tried wiener schnitzel for the first time!




I have a few more days in the Windy City before returning home on Monday.  Most of them will be spent working at Panera, but I am enjoying my alone time in the apartment!  Snuggled with a blanket on the couch, watching "House" and drinking hot tea is a relaxing end to busy semester.


 
(Massive Christmas trees are so awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!