December 23, 2010

Cookies and Consignment

It is wonderful to be home!  This house is comfortable and familiar, decorated for Christmas and bustling with my siblings.  This is a fun place to be!


We spent this afternoon decorating our famous (well, they should be famous) sugar cookies.


My sister and I also ventured to Second Go-Round!  It was great to visit old friends and hunt for bargains.  As always, I was not disappointed.



I even found a suitcase for $5!  Score!  During this brief visit, I have also gone to the seamstress with my bridesmaids, had lunch with dear high school friends at a local Mexican restaurant, rehearsed music for an eclectic, candlelight, Christmas Eve service, and decorated a Christmas tree with my fiance's family.  Even more memories are to come!

Christmas time is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!