December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day have been fantastic.  The candlelight service was beautiful, and my family enjoyed a late dinner at a local Mexican restaurant!  We came home, watched Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean on YouTube, and laid out cookies for Santa.


Today has been delightful.  We had three (yes, three) rounds of gift-opening in our house today, the first beginning at 7:00 am.  I was surprised by a stocking from Josh (he snuck it to my parents yesterday) filled with chocolates and a sweet letter. 



Josh and I received a few gifts for our upcoming life together!  A blender, a crock pot, a few utensils, and even Apples to Apples!  My sister even gave me an apron.



It has been a blessed day spent with family.  Time passes too fast! 

1 comment:

Thank you!