December 26, 2010

Snow Day

It snowed in coastal North Carolina today!


The afternoon has been quiet and restful.  Naps, laundry, eating leftovers, packing, and intense Wii playing.


My sisters built this cute snowman named Fritz.  His eyes are now oozing green dye, but I snapped a photo before he started deteriorating.


My family had planned to spend this evening with my fiance and his family, but the icy roads have eliminated that possibility.  Tonight we are eating [awesome] leftovers and watching TV instead.   "Ruined" plans are disappointing, but a quiet evening is a welcome end to a busy week.


This week has flown past, and I return to Chicago tomorrow!  This has been a blessed time with family, and I will miss them very much.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fritz. I wish we had more time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your little snowman! He seems to be full of character, oozing eyes and all

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!