January 31, 2011

Weekend Snippet


I had a fun weekend, blogging friends.  Friday evening brought scrumptious desserts with my fiance and two friends at the Grand Luxe.  I dedicated Saturday morning to my second-ever photo spree with a rented Nikon D70!  (I took pictures at this adorable, local bookstore.  I will post the rest of the photos soon!)


Before tromping to work on Saturday, I enjoyed this latte and chocolate chip cookie indulgence at Joe's.  And, finally, Sunday afternoon was spent relaxing with my fiance and friends.  We spent nearly the entire day at my fiance's apartment, eating pizza, rearranging furniture, half-heartedly completing minimal amounts of homework, attempting to install Linux on my laptop, and fixedly watching Minority Report.

Life is good.

12 comments:

  1. Love weekends like this! Your blog is beautiful! So glad I found you... congrats on the engagement- planning a wedding is so fun! And so is being married:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great and relaxing weekend! Thanks for following my blog! I love yours and I always like reading about other Communications majors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bookstore! Great eye! I'm so glad I found your blog. I was drawn to the name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee and cookies are the perfect combination! I want to eat that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm, yum yum! That cookie looks so good :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a comfy, lovely weekend! I especially adore the color of that mug hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw how fun, faith!

    ps. I have friends at moody in chicago...have you been to the noble tree coffee shop??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower. LOVE your blog! You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little weekend! That latte looks delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. uh.. yeah.. looks so good!

    i can't wait to see your pictures from being in the craziest blizzard ever!!! haha i bet the city is crazy right now! was it fun for you to be snowed it? did you loose power? classes were cancelled, i'm sure.. right? extra studying time. ;)

    hope you thaw out soon! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a little late but I thought I'd look through the "LABELS" section and read some of your past posts! So forgive me. I do this often with blogs that have been around long before I found them... I guess it makes me feel like I was there from the beginning or something?? Only God knows...

    That cookie looks amazing and I like it when coffee shops make the coffee in mugs!! I always feel much more at home and comfortable...

    k. I am officially done talking about myself.

    Loveyourblogandyou!

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!