January 28, 2011

Fridays

I like Fridays.  I have time to breathe on Fridays.  I slept in until 10:00 am, went to class, ate lunch, and came back to my apartment two hours of free time.  Free time!  Time to complete homework, sip coffee, listen to First Aid Kit (I'm still obsessed), and catch up on emails.  And, in this case, to post something rather meaningless and fun.



I wore my red shoes (again) today.


 
My assigned reading for drama class has been utterly fascinating.  Check out The Empty Space by Peter Brook, Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle, and The Actor's Art and Craft by William Esper and Damon DiMarco.


I was washing my hands in the bathroom and realized, "Hey, there's two of me!"  Wouldn't that be a nightmare?  There's my pointless photo (or, based on my recent post, my narcissistic photo) of the day.

Well, I'm off to work soon.  Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. so few people can have that hair-parted-in-the-middle thing going on, and do it well. I like it, faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your long, golden hair is beautiful!
    i am happy you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Fridays too. It means the weekend is finally here...I can breathe on Saturdays! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a lovely friday...sounds like you had a good one in the works! happy to have stumbled on your blog :) xoxo {av}

    p.s. you may be able to win something else :) I'm hosting a fun giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute post! I love Fridays for the same reason -- the week is over and it's time to relax!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember reading The Empty Space for a class in college too. Love those red shoes, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I have such a thing for red shoes! I've had a pair every year for the past 10 years. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog is so cute! I'm glad I stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!