October 6, 2011

The One I Need


My husband and I were blessed to attend a Shane and Shane concert in Naperville last night.  The music was phenomenal, and it an unspeakably blessed time of worship and reflection.


Today, I am quieted and at peace.  The Lord is faithful to forgive my many sins, to wipe away my transgressions, to take me into His arms.  I am pleasing in His sight?  How can this be?


"For freedom He set me free, and now I am free indeed.  He rewrote my name, unshackled my chains, He opened my eyes to see... that I am free."

8 comments:

  1. love those days of happiness. Love those days of peace and just living in His lovely revelation... God is faithful.

    Blessings to you girl!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last bit is from my favorite song on the cd right now. I am so thankful that they are using their talents for God and He is using them such a powerful way. I feel Gods presence when I listen to their music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely.. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shane and Shane's new album! Was Bethany with them? I miss hearing her sing. But I know she's busy being a mommy. :) Lovely photos and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and i are going to see shane and shane next weekend! We LOVE their new CD. They are so unbelievably talented. We are so blessed by them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!