December 19, 2011

Geja's in December

A week ago, on December 12, I finished my last semester of college.  (Yeaaaaaah!!!!)  Yesterday, December 18, my husband and I celebrated our six-month wedding anniversary.  On Sunday, December 25, we will celebrate Christmas with our friends and family.


I like December.


After I finished my final exam on Monday, I changed into my little black dress for a romantic dinner with my husband.  Walking out of the classroom center after turning my last college assignment felt good.  And, since I was wearing heels, it felt even better.


Geja's is a fondue restaurant in downtown Chicago, and it was founded in 1965!  It was recommended to us by dear friends, and we finally had a wonderful opportunity to get out and celebrate.


(During dessert, Josh handed me this sweet note from his pocket.)


It has been a wonderful month, and I am looking forward to another wonderful year... with no papers to write!

12 comments:

  1. congratulations lovely lady! December seems to have treated you right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise GOD no papers to write!! ha ha Love the pictures glad you had fun and got your hair done in time for the date :)!.

    ♥CheChe

    http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much to celebrate! congratulations! I'm itching to be done with universities for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope you two have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Faith!
    My name is Amy and I'm the community manager for Geja's Cafe.
    Thank you so much for this beautiful post!
    We are absolutely delighted that you chose to celebrate at our restaurant!
    Best wishes to you in the New Year!
    Cheers,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats and what a great feeling. Completely deserving of a night out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Amy! I'm so tickled that you found this post. We had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...your Geja's pictures turned out much better than ours. I think we need a new camera. :) We love Geja's too, and went Monday to celebrate 9 years!! God bless you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! you guys look gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being done with college, I have a couple more semesters to dredge through! :)

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds wonderful on so many levels, done with college!? Congrats, and congrats on your wedding anniversary, and Merry Christmas, oh and one more thing, nice to meet you! Found you through jennifer blair, nice blog happy new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO!!! YAY for graduating!!! thats so awesome and exciting!!! I can't wait to do the same thing very very soon!! =) I love your new do btw so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!